Our 8 week appointment was March 21. Dirk went with me, we got to see the little peanut, and more importantly, hear the heartbeat! I was almost in "freak out" mode because I couldn't see the little "fluttering" heart, but Dirk quickly calmed me down, and the sonographer turned her screen so I could see it more clearly. We were also able to see our little peanut wiggle, which was the most amazing thing I've experienced thus far! I think Dirk was pretty amazed as well. Up to the 8 week appt., it had been, what I believe, somewhat surreal to Dirk (well, and me) - but he didn't have the morning sickness or the sore boobs. Oh - and the morning sickness (just morning - I don't think so!) lasted about 10 days to two weeks. Not too shabby!
Babies heartrate - 169 bpm!
Attached is our 8 week sonogram picture! Isn't he/she cute?

No comments:
Post a Comment