Well, a lot has happened over the past week....
1. My sister, Michelle, is currently in Mexico receiving a stem cell transplant. She has been there since last Thursday (June 4), and the big procedure was today. All went great! It has been a stressful week, but I am so glad it's done! Now, I just can't wait for her to get home! I'm awaiting that bright smile and big dimples!
2. Since Traci (my oldest sis) went down with Michelle and Justin (as well as my dad), I helped with her kids. Lauren had her dance recital practice, and then the main event this past weekend. She did GREAT! Andrew misses Avery (Michelle's 5 year old son), and Parker talks and talks when he's going down for his nap, or waking up. What a ham!
3. I started summer school. Today was a work day, with tomorrow being our first day with kids. I am teaching the primary autism class with 4 students. I am looking forward to it all, yet would be more than willing to do other things (like nothing) just as much. It's only for the month of June, so I know it will fly by.
4. I'm 191/2 weeks! The past 1-1 1/2 weeks I have really started to feel more pregnant. I feel my belly is starting to take off, AND - I believe I have felt the baby 2 times. I'm not REAL sure - but pretty sure! I cannot wait for our appointment next Thursday!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment