This past weekend, my mom and sisters (Traci and Michelle) threw me a surprise graduation party. I graduated with my master's in administration and received my Type 75 certification. It was nice to see my family and family friends. I wouldn't be where I am or who I am today if it weren't for my mom and sisters. They are my best friends, and I love them with all I have. Thank you mom, Traci, and Michelle!
On a side note.... I can't believe they did this this past weekend. Michelle is heading to Mexico for another stem cell treatment this week (she is living with ALS). It's not like they don't have enough going on, and then to throw my graduation party in the mix amazed me. Please keep Michelle, Justin, Traci, my dad, my mom, and step-dad in your thoughts. Michelle, Justin, Traci, and my dad are going down. Then, my mom and step-dad are going down to travel back with Michelle and Justin (while Traci and dad come home half way through the trip). I will be back home, wrangling the kids, and helping back here where I'm needed.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment