Tuesday, June 9, 2009

READY TO SHOP!

Okay. I have been a "good girl" when it comes to holding back and not shopping for the baby. I'll see something SO CUTE and hold off on buying it - thinking I would ginx myself if I do. We don't care what we have (boy or girl), but pray and hope he/she is healthy. That is all that matters, and especially with the medical challenges our family has gone through over the recent couple of years, we realize how important and fortunate it is to have a healthy baby. We go the 18th for the anatomy scan, and to find out the sex (CAN'T WAIT!).

WELL, Sunday - it rained. Thank goodness! I know Dirk needs to get the crops in the ground, but I was ready for him to have a BREAK and for us to go on a DATE! I've missed him a great deal (which lasts for about an hour, then he can go back out to the field - JUST KIDDING!). He had been working until 10-10:30 most nights recently, and by-golly - I was ready for a date. So, like I stated - Sunday - it rained! We went to Babies-R-Us and looked at furniture and found what I imagine we'll get, but we didn't purchase anything yet. Luckily, when it comes to furniture, Dirk and I agree fairly easy. We then went to Red Lobster, and then stopped by my mom and Steve's to see them before they left for Mexico Monday morning.

Guess what! We got to go on ANOTHER date Monday! Dirk needed shoe laces for his work boots, which he had to get in Bloomington, so we went to Kohls' and Menards as well. I broke down at Kohl's... people - I tell ya - I tried to hold off - I really did - but I couldn't do it any longer! I picked out two sleepers, asked Dirk which one he liked, which was not the one I really wanted to get, so I got both. That's it... I broke down. My name is Ashley Aper, and I must buy baby stuff! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment