Friday, August 28, 2009

31 Weeks - Oh My!

I am officially 31 weeks TODAY! WOW! I can't believe it! I had my 30 week doctor's appointment on Tuesday, and all was well! Earlier in the day, before my appointment and while teaching, I had two - of what I thought were contractions. They were about 45 minutes/1 hour apart, and since I had the appointment, I didn't call. When I went to my appointment, I mentioned it to the doctor and she said they were Braxton Hicks and that I should start having more of them. She said if they start to drink tons of fluids, and either get off my feet or walk around (do the opposite of what I was doing prior). And - of course - if I have more than 6 in an hour - to call the doctor!

I go back in 2 weeks, and can't believe it!
Big Foot's heartbeat - 145.

No comments:

Post a Comment