
30 weeks pregnant seems like such a milestone... and I'm not sure why.... maybe because of the 3 at the beginning of the number - I don't know. I'm wierd - I know! Things continue to go really well. I have started having some heartburn, but nothing I can't handle. Big Foot has been moving all over the place! There are still a number of things that I would like to get done before he arrives, but I'm learning to let that go and just relax about it all.
I started back at school last week, and our first day with kids was Friday. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do, but I just don't feel ready to go back - PLUS - time has already flown by with the pregnancy, and I know being back teaching will just make it go even faster - and I'm not ready for that!
Well, more later. I have to go get some work done before school tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment