Saturday, September 26, 2009

35 Weeks

Yesterday I hit another milestone..... 35 weeks! No new news to report on the pregnancy. I go back Monday for a non stress test. I'm taking 1/2 day off because of the time it will take for the appointment, so I'm planning on running some errands after the appointment - maybe do a little shopping??? :)

Last night and today we have been busy with the ALS Walk for my sister, Michelle, and ALS Worldwide. Last night we had a kick off at a local bar, and then today we had the walk at a park in Lincoln. Both events went very well! The rain held off or cleared up in time, people enjoyed themselves, we raised money and we raised awareness! It was great to see so many out supporting our family, and we greatly appreciate it!

Needless to say, I am resting now. Dirk and I stayed in tonight and plan on taking it easy tomorrow. I will probably work on laundry and finishing packing the baby's bag for the hospital. OR - I might do nothing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment