Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day - 32 Weeks/3 Days!

There hasn't been anything new as far as the baby and pregnancy go. I am still waddling, still enjoying the kicks, rolls, and punches; and still pregnant! I'm down to 54 days - that is - if I go on my due date. I go back to the doctor this Thursday, and looking forward to hearing the heartbeat!

Dirk and I have another baby class on Wednesday. Dirk has been great - - - listening to me, helping when I ask, and is getting more "into" baby mode as he feels him move more often. I personally think I get a litte more freaked out when I think of how close we're getting than he does. I'm not "worried" about the labor and delivery - but just that the end is getting so close.

Well, more after my Thursday appointment! I'm going to go watch a movie with my hubby now....

No comments:

Post a Comment