Thursday, September 10, 2009

33 Weeks! And One Active Boy!

I went for my 32 week appointment today, and all is well! Big Foot's heartrate was 153, my belly is measuring right at 33 weeks (which will be tomorrow), and everything continues to go well. He has been so very active here lately, especially when I'm sitting or relaxing. As I sat in our recliner tonight, I felt as though he was shaking the whole chair when he moved!

I go back to see Dr. Bradley in two weeks (September 22), and I will get an ultrasound that day to check the position and size of this little guy! We are very excited, and I'm in somewhat of a shock that I'm going to be a mommy in less than 2 months! I can't wait! Dirk has even "planned" things according to the possibility of having a newborn in middle/later October. Although I'm not at all ready to be done being pregnant, I'm starting to get anxious to know WHEN he's going to come. I think part of that is because of needing to get certain things done before my maternity leave, etc. Even so, I know it will all work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment