Sunday, October 4, 2009

Counting Down the Days

Am I ever suppose to feel 100% prepared to go into labor? Will that time come? The baby's bag is packed, I have some of my/Dirk's stuff piled up to be packed, and we have all the neccessary "stuff".... but I don't feel ready. I definately feel a lot of stretching and aching going on, and feel like my insides are getting bruised from being kicked and punched - but I'm just not "ready". Don't get me wrong, I am so excited to see our son, to hold him, and see Dirk hold him, and to just get there - - - but when you think about how little of one's life is spent being pregnant (unless you are Michelle Duggar), I want to cherish it, and not wish it away. This pregnancy has absolutely flown by, and I know some women would wish for that kind of pregnancy, but I've been so lucky, I just don't.

I am officially done going to baby classes! I went to my breastfeeding class yesterday (Dirk went to a U of I football game), and so I am officially done with those classes. Of course, afterward I went shopping, which by the way - I must stop! I found a cute onsie that is white with green trim and it says, "made you smile"... LOVE IT!

I go back to the doctor on Tuesday, and they will do another fetal growth ultrasound. I will update after my appointment!

By the way - I LOVE fall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment