Okay, so - yes - there is a story behind the picture above.
I am one of three pregnant teachers at school (I'm due in the middle). One day a couple of months ago, a student from another class (a student I am not even sure I know), dropped this "Belly Bar" off in my room and gave it to my aide. I wasn't in the room at the time, and when I came back, my aide told me about the girl bringing it down. I was very confused, so I went to another pregnant teacher and asked if she had gotten one. She said she had, and that the student said she brought one for each of us pregnant teachers. I guess when the other teacher talked to her about it, she said she "brought it because" and then pointed to her belly... :)
I had to share this because of my utter confusion at first, plus, it's just so darn cute!
I am one of three pregnant teachers at school (I'm due in the middle). One day a couple of months ago, a student from another class (a student I am not even sure I know), dropped this "Belly Bar" off in my room and gave it to my aide. I wasn't in the room at the time, and when I came back, my aide told me about the girl bringing it down. I was very confused, so I went to another pregnant teacher and asked if she had gotten one. She said she had, and that the student said she brought one for each of us pregnant teachers. I guess when the other teacher talked to her about it, she said she "brought it because" and then pointed to her belly... :)
I had to share this because of my utter confusion at first, plus, it's just so darn cute!
What's the benefit of it?
ReplyDeleteNo clue! Didn't take time to read it - probably vitamins.
ReplyDelete