I remember Michelle, along with other mothers telling me how exciting it was to feel the baby move, and boy were they right!!! Mr. Dandy 2.0 is definately telling me he's in there by feeling him roll around (he's also making himself known by my growing belly and lack of ability to take deep breaths!). I was laying on the couch last night and had just told Dirk I couldn't wait for Dandy 2.0 to be big enough for him to feel my belly and feel the baby. About that time, I put my hand on my stomach, and the little munchkin moved and I felt it with my hand! I had a panic/shocked/scared look for a bit, then smiled and tried getting him to do it again. No luck there - but still an exciting time!
I'm officially 22 weeks, 3 days at this point and feeling really good. Like I stated earlier, I am getting bigger and am having difficulty breathing, but can't complain.
We received a gift this past weekend from Dandy 2.0's "Aunt DiAnne Boyer". She bought him a cute John Deere t-shirt and baby socks. Dirk loves the socks and I just hope the baby's feet will be small enough for him to wear them!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment