I must start this off by saying I love my nieces and nephews SO MUCH! They make the pregnancy that much more exciting, and it's neat to hear their thoughts and try to answer their questions. It makes one remember how simple life is to them, and it's fun to see how their little minds are working.
I went to Justin and Michelle's yesterday for a couple of hours. When I got there, Justin asked me how I was feeling, and I reponded, "pretty good". Nora quickly responded, "Do you still have a baby in your tummy?" I said, "yes", and then we went through how I have a baby in my tummy, but that you can't see it. I then started asking Nora questions about what she thought it was (she said "girl" - of course!), and what the name should be. Her response, "Lu-Lu"! So, I guess our little one officially has a nickname. Boy or girl, our baby may be "Lu-Lu" to Nora for years to come. What a stinker!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment