Sunday, July 19, 2009

25 Weeks!!!


I had my 24 week appointment last Thursday, and they had to finish the measurements from my 20 week appointment. Everything looked great, and the baby is definately getting big! After the sonographer did what she needed to do, I asked her if we could find a foot, or a hand - because I had never seen one of his - and I just love baby feet and hands (don't ask - they are just too cute!). So, she did... we first found his hand, and he was flipping us off!!!! Dandy 2.0 has definately got some of his daddy in him! ha! Then, she found a little foot (see picture)! She measured the foot - just to see how big it was, and it was already measuring at 2 inches! I still have 3 months to go! CRAZY!


Overall, I have been feeling really good. I painted the nursery this past week, Dirk and I ordered the crib and dresser today, and Dandy 2.0 continues to move like crazy. This morning (Dirk's birthday), we were laying in bed and DJ (Dirk Junior) was moving, so I had Dirk put his hand on my belly, and he felt a big move!!! We both just started laughing.


As much as pregnancy has worn me out, and how it can be a hassle sometimes, I really do enjoy being pregnant. I have been so lucky to feel so good, have a healthy baby thus far, and have supportive family and friends. As much as I want to meet DJ, I love having him all to myself, where I know he's safe, and I can feel him move....


No comments:

Post a Comment