I cannot believe I only have 81 days left (if I go to my due date) before becoming a mommy! That is just craziness! Anyway, I went to my OB today for my 28 weeks appointment and everything looks good. My glucose levels have been great (I have to check them 4 times a day), and my OB was pleased with all my stats. I officially start going every two weeks now, and then once I hit 36 weeks, I will go every week. I have been so fortunate with my pregnancy, and I love feeling our little guy move. It is not uncommon to see my belly move at this point. It kind of makes one think there's a little alien growing in there! ha!
Well, things are going well. Not much to report! The baby's heartbeat was 160 today - nice and strong!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment