First of all, 72 DAYS LEFT? Are you kidding me? That is rediculous, scary, and exciting all together! I just can't believe how fast time has flown and how I'm going to be a mommy in a basically 2 months! Due to the gestational diabetes, my OB told me he would not let me go past my due date, so the 72 days is the max. I'm not to the point of being ready to be done and not be pregnant anymore. I can't imagine not being pregnant at this point, and really feel I could stand feeling my son kick me for a lot longer than 2 months - but I'll revisit that in a few weeks! :)
Today was our first day back to work! We had a teacher's institute today, and again tomorrow. The kids come for 2 hours Friday, and then more meetings, and I have CPI (restraint) training Friday afternoon. Our inservice today was VERY interesting and I really enjoyed our speaker, and it makes me ready to be back in the classroom, but at the same time - I know time will fly by even quicker with the pregnancy once we're back in the swing of things. I'm not sure I want time to fly by that quick!
Well, I better get to bed. I was so excited last night - I found a comfortable way to sleep, and I'm anxious to see if it's still comfortable tonight - ha! I put another picture of our nursery on - just so you can see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment